Competition archers compete at many levels. From professional circuits to weekend local 3-D tournaments, shooters demand the most from their equipment. We decided to go directly to the source for the latest edition of the Fanatic. We trust and respect our professional archer’s input and use that knowledge to build the best performing bows on the planet. With the help and collaboration of top archers, Bowtech refined the already proven Fanatic 2.0, paying attention to every last detail and improving what was already considered the best target bow on the market. The Fanatic 3.0 was designed by professional archers and built for you.
New improvements featured on the Fanatic 3.0
- 10% stiffer riser = more consistency
- New grip geometry = improved stability
- New rear stabilizer mount
- Increased string and cable strand count = virtually no creep
- Additional sight bracket threads
The Fanatic Advantage: No other bow offers as much customization to the shooter.
- Optional let-off modules (65 or 80%)
- Optional draw stop configurations (Triangle or round)
- OverDrive Binary Cam System offers more tuning capabilities than any other cam system. Period.
- PowerShift Technology allows the shooter to choose his/her own preferred feel. No other bow does this.
- Cam choices! 2 cam sizes allow shooter to maximize efficiency no matter what draw length
Draw length: 24 – 29″ 28.5 – 32.5″
IBO Speed: 320 FPS 315 FPS
Mass Weight: 4.7 lbs 4.7 lbs
Axle to Axle” 37.75″ 37.75″
Brace Height: 7″ 7.38″
Draw Weight: 40, 50, 60, 70 40, 50, 60, 70